A Revolution in Pain Management
Common Pain Issues & Stroke Rehabilitation
There are many different types of common pain issues that the Axon system can help with. We are even looking at how it can be used in the recovery and rehabilitation from a stroke. Click below to find out more about the many common pain issues and how the Axon system can help.
Smart Science, Real Results
Buy Axon OnlineAxon is only available for purchase in the UK at the moment, however we will be releasing Axon in other countries shortly, follow us on the website or our social media for updates. Axon is priced at £1,280 for the first year.
- This includes the Axon Headset at £728 and your first 12 months subscription at £552 (12 months subscription at £46 per month).
- In the UK a prescription isn’t required but we do like to inform your family doctor that you are using Axon.
- Axon is a pain management system.
- The initial treatment phase is 8 to 12 weeks long and you need to commit to using Axon for 30 minutes per day, 4 or 5 days per week for that period.
- Once the initial treatment is completed most people use Axon 2 or 3 times a week to maintain the benefits.
- Remember you will need to purchase an additional subscription in the following year.
- You will need a smart phone or tablet with iOS/IPadOS 16 or later or Andriod 9 or later.
In other’s words
Exsurgo clincical partner Jon Graham, the Clinical Director of PhysioFunction UK, presented
Exsurgo’s Chief Science Officer, Christine Ozilins presernted a Case Report poster at